Monday, January 7, 2008

She DID Blind Me With Science.

Okay, last post for today but I'm just full of random thoughts.

Jeff and I were hanging out yesterday morning and found Pop-Up Videos had returned to VH1 Classics and we got sucked in. They showed a bunch of 80's videos and one of them was Thomas Dolby's "She Blinded Me With Science" and we both realized that Thomas Dolby is a dead ringer for Alton Brown. Seriously, look at them. They are the same person. It's totally freaky and then when we watched Iron Chef America last night, which on a side note featured a judge named Andrew somethingorother and he was about the most delicious thing on the show and my sister called during it just to see if we were also watching so I would see the hot judge and I was like "Hell yeah, I see him" and we decided he was GORGEOUS and we loved him, but anyway Alton Brown is the announcer and it made us yell out "Hey, it's Thomas Dolby" and "SCIENCE!" and then we laughed. We found another celeb doppelganger on DIY Network. I have no idea what his name is but he has a show called Wood Works and it's REALLY dry and boring but we like to watch it because I find it soothing for some reason but that's not important, the point is that he looks EXACTLY like Paul Rudd, who I have loved since "Clueless" and who I would run up and hug if I ever saw him in real life. Not really because then I would be a crazy lady and get arrested but I still love him and would at least stare intently if I saw him in person. It is impossible to watch Wood Works without constantly remarking "Jesus, he looks EXACTLY like Paul Rudd!" Well, that's what we do anyway. I've been trying to think of other celeb doppelgangers so if you can think of any, let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alton Brown seriously looks like and older version of Thomas Dolby from the "she blinded me with science video", it is an uncanny resemblance. Anyone who watches Good Eats should You Tube Google that Thomas Dolby vid.
You will be amazed.