Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm a master at time wasting

I just sat here for the past 20 minutes composing a well-thought out entry on whether we should move to the suburbs or stay in the city after we have a kid. I had some arguments for both sides and came to the conclusion that Jeff and I are lame and it doesn't really matter where we live because we don't really do anything anyway. The worst part is that I'm never gonna get that 20 minutes back.



Instead, here's a picture of a mole rat:

If you look closely, it has something in its teefs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that is not what is living in your back yard. Nasty.

Gwen said...

Well crap, Amy. Now I want back the 45 seconds it took me to read that. You owe me 45 seconds.

I take it back. You read my site. I owe YOU time.