Friday, January 4, 2008

Oops, she did it again

Oh Lordy. Britney's done it this time. My awesome husband woke me this morning to tell me that Britney has gone off the deep end. Ordinarily I would have been pissed that he woke me up so early but this is pretty crazy and he knew I would want to know because he GETS me. Anyway, you probably saw the story, Brit took some drugs, locked herself and her kids in the bathroom and wouldn't give them to K-Fed's bodyguard, chaos ensued and she's in the hospital on suicide watch. First off, why does K-Fed have a body guard and why is HE picking up his children? Who the hell is mobbing K-Fed? Britney? He could probably just distract her with something shiny if she ever came after him but whatever. I'm getting a bodyguard, too. You never know.

Seriously though, the girl has some mental problems and clearly has spiraled out of control but I can't feel THAT sorry for her when she's driving herself around Los Angeles constantly so she can make sure she gets her picture taken ALL THE TIME and then she's all romantic with the paps (gross) and basically creating her own Circus of Amazement and Wonder! I guess she wanted the attention back from her knocked-up teenage sister. OH SNAP! I keed, I keed (kinda). Anyway, celebrities are so weird and I don't feel sorry for them because they make bajillions of dollars and get free crap all the time just to stand there and look pretty but they want us to feel sorry when their privacy is invaded. Sorry folks, you stop putting yourself in the spotlight and I'll stop reading about your shenanigans. Easy peasy.

UPDATE: I just read that "supposedly" Brit Brit was NOT on drugs (yeah, sure she wasn't) and that this breakdown was totally mental and that she hadn't slept or eaten in 4 days and that she was laughing hysterically on the gurney and they had to strap her down.

oh boy. She was gooped up on the gop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apparently Jeff isn't the only one who "gets" you, because I was thisclose to calling you at 9:00am when I first heard the news on KMOX. Kinda like I did when Anna Nicole died. Except I didn't want to chance waking you. I should've known Jeff was on top of things. This is the best thing that could've happened. That girl needs psychiatric help STAT. If she hasn't slept in 4 days, that all but confirms the Bipolar theory. The strange thing,though, is that she ALWAYS seems manic. When the heck does she cycle into depression?!? The poor girl's brain and body must be exhausted. Although being up for 4 days straight will make anyone crazy - just watch the documentary "Hands on a Hardbody". Some start seeing and talking to Jesus by about 72 hours.