Thursday, December 13, 2007

Progress is good

This is what my studio looked like when I woke up yesterday. Holy jalopy that thing is a mess.


Here's how it looks now:

Aside from the two bags of trash, a VAST improvement. I spent the better part of 7 hours in there yesterday douching the whole thing. I found some things I had "lost" and some things I had forgotten I owned in the first place. Very nice. We had already taken out the closet doors to make a sewing niche (aww, how cute) so I added some shelves:


















Here's the sad state my "desk" was in:













Here's how it is now:














I can actually see the surface. Imagine!
Jeff's side of the room is still a pit but that's his job so we'll just focus on my side, mm-kay. I had planned on starting at the front of the house and working back so in keeping with said plan, today's agenda involves the dining room, which looks like this:
Holy. Crap.
Well, that's not good, is it. What kind of animals live here?! Oh yeah, US!
Viva la renovation!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

That's a lot of progress in a short amount of time! Bravo!