Thursday, December 13, 2007

It fell in the bag




I have been doing a little online Christmas shopping this year and somehow this put itself on my Amex. I don't usually go for hearts but this is divine and it has a teeny tiny little key stuck in it that REALLY works and we've already been over the miniature thing so you get it. Merry Christmas, me.
I found it on http://www.missmisa.com/ and they have cute, interesting jewelry and stuff. I also am a fan of http://www.lephotique.com/, where they take a picture and put it on an acrylic pendant. In addition to my tiny things obsession, I also love things that are shiny and things that are clear. Why, you ask? I have no f-ing idea. They have some awesomely weird images like Eames chairs or the Tokyo subway map and I wish I could buy like 7 of them but I especially j'adore this Paris Metro sign.

LISTEN UP SANTA!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

CUTE!

I can't wait to show you the awesome hand-painted pendants I got on etsy. I bought them for some friends and I may have to keep the really awesome one. I'll see if I can find a link and be back.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for telling me what my Xmas present is, Gwen.