Friday, December 28, 2007

Fake Rock Star

I'm thinking about spicing things up here at Kimchi central. Usually I just talk about the crap that happens in my daily life but I realize that is probably only interesting to myself and perhaps one or two other people. Nah, probably just me. I mentioned before that I am a bit of a celebrity gossip addict and while there's no shortage of those types of blogs out there, I might have to throw in a juicy nugget here and there. Sadly as I type this, there is no really interesting celebrity gossip aside from Jamie Lynn and her supposed peepaw baby-daddy or non-celeb Mischa Barton and her weed bust so just take this as a glimpse of what's to come. I'm also going to start posting more about the outside world as soon as I decide to venture into it since I've been indoors for the last three days playing Guitar Hero. I have a problem DON'T JUDGE.

Happy Friday.

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Cool! I prefer to eat beautiful cakes with a side of snark.