Thursday, December 20, 2007

I miss you iTunes

Ugh. I've been stuck in some kind of cyber-hellhole for the last few days. Our main computer was brought back to life (for now at least) but we have to reinstall EVERYTHING which won't get done anytime soon. We have a laptop that I'm using but the keyboard is shot so it takes a long time to type because it only types out like every other letter. It took me 5 minutes to type that sentence. Just kidding but it really does suck. In addition, there is some kind of war going on between the laptop and yahoo because I can't respond or delete any emails. WTF?! I have clearly upset the computer gods in some way and for that I apologize because I can't take it anymore. Dear Santa, bring a computer. Love, Amy.

I've been grouting the kitchen for the last 2 days and I'll hopefully be finished today. It looks really cool with the grout. I'll put pics up at some point.

Tonight we are going to a fancy schmancy christmas party downtown. I hope we can behave.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I realize why I haven't heard a peep out of you in the last few days. Have fun tonight. I'll be home tomorrow night baking. I'll give you a ring.

Gwen said...

Please don't behave. It's not even half as fun as causing some trouble.