Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It needs diapers for chrissake

Oh, I forgot to mention this little tidbit. We went to my dad's house on Sunday to celebrate with my family on his side. That's the Italian side of my family so you can imagine the amount of food they have out for us because there were about 16 people in all that came. My lord, there was food for days. Anyway, we had been there for about an hour and I was in the kitchen with my dad making salad and all of a sudden my step-sister's dog comes charging in the house. It's a little 12-week old puppy, a puggle or something or whatever the hell they call mutts now, and I don't believe that anyone was expecting this little addition to our festivities. I turned around when I heard the commotion and the dog ran right up to me and proceeded to lift it's leg and PEE ALL OVER MY LEGS AND FEET. Like I was a f-ing fire hydrant or something. I looked at my dad and his mouth was hanging open and we both were like WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED? My step-sister came in and I kindly informed her that her dog is a peeing machine and went to try to clean up my pants. The dog proceeded to spend the next few hours peeing in various places in their house, including the fancy couch in the living room. I'm sure my stepmom was THRILLED!

No comments: