Monday, December 17, 2007

Computers Make Life Easier

I woke up today to a computer meltdown. I'm not sure what happened but I sat down to my computer and there was a note from Jeff on the keyboard that said "reboot". Hmmm. I followed the instructions but it isn't taking care of the problem. The thing is just sitting there doing NOTHING. The best part is that all of my school files are on it, so I REALLY hope that this is some no-big-deal kinda problem and it'll all get fixed and everything will be fine. Ironically, Jeff is a "computer guy" and much like the cobbler whose children's feet go bare, we never seem to have a computer that works properly. Splendid.

Aside from the technical difficulties here at Kimchi Headquarters, things went pretty well this weekend. Jeff and I rarely have a weekend that we are just together doing stuff and we had one of those and it was really nice. We got a pretty large snowstorm over Friday and Saturday so we made sure we had provisions and hunkered down. We got the rest of the tiling done in the kitchen and it turned out really great. I had taken the measurements for the backsplash tiles and somehow managed to screw it up (curse you, MATH) so we were left with over 9 sq.ft. of glass tiles. I couldn't let that go to waste so I decided to bring the tile up the wall more. I would love to post a picture but apparently THIS computer has decided that it isn't going to upload my pictures. That's awesome. Well, I will hopefully be able to post pictures later. Unless I open the door and throw this f-ing thing into the snow. Which I might do. Seriously.

No comments: