Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Mr. Clean, where art thou?

I just got back from lunch with some of my former co-workers. I used to temp for a big giant corporate machine (ick) and the only bright spot was the fact that the ladies in my department were awesome and made it fun. Well, most of them anyway. I try to keep in touch as much as I can but I am scatterbrained and easily distracted by shiny things so I'm not as diligent as I should be. I miss them all alot and I had a blast with them today even though we had limited time. You ladies ROCK!

Since today is day one of my break, I decided that since I am unable to relax, I am going to begin my organization crusade, starting with my studio. I took pics as it is now so you can really see the trashpit I try to work in. I am highly unorganized on a day to day basis and it shows. Jesus H Christ, what a mess! I'll post an update later today to show my progess or lack thereof since I am basically hauling everything into the dining room and starting over so I'm making a HUGE mess to try to clean up the ginormous one I had to begin with. Well done, me.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

It always gets worse before it gets better. I'd come over and help but THE MAN has me chained to my desk.

Anonymous said...

I say a cleaning party that goes from house to house.