Friday, February 15, 2008

Lost Recap

OH.MY.GOD. I just watched Lost from last night. I don't even know what to say. Let's rundown:

-It was Sayid-centric tonight, so we now know he's one of the Oceanic 6. It starts with him murdering someone on a golf course after he reveals who he is. We do not know who this man is he killed. Or at least I don't. We move on to his forward-story and he seems to be some sort of hired killer. He falls for the woman who works for the man he needs to kill and then she ends up turning on him and shooting him. I liked the "I'm playing her but then she played me" twist. Well played, indeed. I'll get back to this situation in a minute.

-Locke has gone totally Rambo-loco and I'm pissed that Hurley would trick our peeps. I still don't know what Locke knows and whether or not Ben has told him things that haven't been revealed. He obviously has no plans to leave the island and neither does Sawyer. I don't believe that Kate stayed on her own accord but maybe she did since Juliette is with Jack.

-Where was the cabin? WHO IN THE HELL IS IN THE CABIN?

-What does the bracelet mean? Who is R.G.? Naomi and Elsa had the same bracelet on. Obviously they work for the same people and both planned to kill the Oceanic survivors but why?

-How did Sayid get so freaking hot? I'm not a fan of his curls on the island but the flash-forward hair was outstanding. He is now ranked with Desmond and the online dude as the hottest on the show.

-What is the signifigance of the time difference on that beacon? It seems to me that whatever the coordinates were that they followed to get there lead through some kind of time warping situation. The scientist knows something is up. Why is he staying and why is Charlotte staying? I guess they figure they can leave anytime but I don't think that's true.

-Nice secret dressing room, Ben. I didn't know that California Closets serviced mysterious islands in the South Pacific. Good to know.

-Back to the whole Sayid getting shot thing.......Sayid gets shot, calls someone and drags his shot-up self to a..... vet's office? We hear who he is coming to see and withing a few words I realized it was Ben. I first thought it would be Jack and I thought, "awww, that's nice. He gave up the drink and became a nice vet." Then I realized it was Ben and then we find that Sayid is working for him to "help his friends"? UM....WHAT? WHY IS BEN IN CHARGE IN THE FUTURE? HOW DID HE GET OFF THE ISLAND? WHY DOES HE LOOK LIKE THOMAS DOLBY? WHY AM I YELLING? I almost fell off my chair when he went to the vet's office and Ben was there to fix him up. Literally almost on the floor. Poor Sayid, crying over having to pop a cap in his lady friend. All I know is that is Ben some how ends up victorious when this is over I'm going to be extremely pissed.

This was BY FAR the most insane episode I have seen. I'm sure there's stuff I forgot to mention but I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. I need a tylenol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if the cabin is only visible to those who are "special", and maybe because there were other non-special people there last night, it was therefore not visible to anyone. That may or may not make sense. But even if this is the case, WHY? What does is mean? Sometimes I feel like we're never gonna get answers from this dang show.

Gwen said...

I told you to put Sayid on the hot list!

I agree with LM on the cabin.