Wednesday, November 7, 2007

shutter bug

Here are my flowers from class the other night. They aren't masterpieces but I'm pretty happy with them. I'm going to make more on Sunday and they'll all be clustered on top of the cake. Jeff was so kind as to set up a tripod to take this so it wouldn't be all blurry. Thanks, babe.






Jeff is quite the amateur photog. I'm not sure if anyone knows that. I'm the worst photographer which is sad because I'm good at picking imagery for projects and stuff and I know very specifically what I like but i can't actually do it to save my life. If it weren't for Jeff we would have to pass on all our riveting life stories verbally because there would be no visual record. I usually take one picture of something and hope it looks alright which it never does. Jeff will take like 10 and they all usually look really good. I rarely even remember to bring the camera for chrissake. Anyway, he takes some really nice pics so today's post is a "Tribute to the Amateur Photography of Jeff."



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff, maybe if this lighting gig doesn't work out, you could move to L.A. and join the paparazzi! Nice pics! On another note, please give me a ring if you need to unload some of your fancy cakes. As you know I love cake. Especially pretty cakes with lots of lard-based icing. And cold cake. Cake rules!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy,

Why didn't you want to take a picture of my flowers? I hope you will take a picture of my cake because John will be deer hunting and won't get to see it or Laura either.

I am going to make more flowers this weekend also because mine are lame but they are mine so whatever.

Gwen said...

Jeff: cool shots!

Amy: Will there be a "we're eating Amy's final project" party?

Gwen said...

Jeff: cool shots!

Amy: Will there be a "we're eating Amy's final project" party?