Friday, November 16, 2007

Goodbye Cracky

Today's post was going to be about my horrible morning at school and how I found out about 30 seconds before class was over that the project I have spent the last 3 weeks working on is WRONG and how I was so mad that I almost went BLIND and how I now have to start over and redesign the whole thing. I was also going to throw in a note to instructors everywhere that when you give students an assignment, it's probably a good idea to actually give them all of the information they need to do it instead of spending all your time and energy making sure you look cool. Of course, I am speaking of NO ONE IN PARTICULAR. I was going to finish by expressing my fears about having spent all this time going back to school and working my ass off only to then go out in to the workplace and deal with people who are all smug and think they're better than all of humanity which is as appealing to me as pulling out my own eyeballs.
With a fork.

Instead, I'm going to focus on my brand spankin' new windshield that I just had installed. It sure is clear. I'll miss you cracky, but I'm sure the highway gods will see to it that an errant rock heads my way soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to have it wrapped in bubble wrap. 2 weeks after I got my new windshield I got 2 rock chips and I saw R E D. I don't think I can use my defrosters for fear the spider will crawl out of its hole and live on my windshield.
Again.

Anonymous said...

I don't remember your life before Cracky. It must be refreshing to see clearly while you drive. Speaking of which...don't poke your eyes out with a fork. You need those eyeballs to drive. And to redo your project. Sorry your professor is an ass.

Gwen said...

When I saw the title of this I thought it meant you got rid of neighbor Dave.