Saturday, February 21, 2009

Cake Alert!

So, as I stated before, this was a hectic week. There were doctor's appts., work to be done, a cake to be made and so on. No Lost recap, even. THE HORROR! Wait till next week because it looks FREAKING AWESOME. Anyway, I got my cake all done and it's up on the other blog. For those of you who are new, that's http://www.theatomiccakeco.blogspot.com/. I was given the suggestion to remove the blabbering I usually accompany my posts with so it's just cake pics now. No crazy yammering to week through. I also gave the site a face lift so I hope you like it. The cake turned out really well. It's a baby shower cake and the parents are a Cardinal's fan and a marathon runner, so I added a tiny medal and a baseball hat and pendant for them. It's en route to Chicago as we speak and I hope it makes it in one piece. ONE PIECE OF CAKE.

No comments: