Monday, October 27, 2008

Test pattern

So here's the deal. Remember the fancy schmancy video camera I was going on about before? Well, I decided to take some video to see how hard it's going to be to put here. I am not the most technical person on the planet so this may or may not work. My test video is a riveting tale of two shih-tzus, an epic tale of loss and redemption. Let's see how this goes:


Our plan is to upload video from Korea so we can share our freaking out with all you fine folks.

Editor's Note: I know it looks like Zoey is licking her lady parts, which wouldn't be totally unusual, but I assure you that here, she is chewing on her leg. She tends to chew and bark at her own leg and/or tail. She is not right.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The girls are so cute in the video. I haven't seen them in so long I need to bring their cousin Gracie over to play. Won't they love that one!

Anonymous said...

Riveting film! The quality seems good on that little camera.

Amy, Jeff and the kimchis said...

I smell OSCAR!