Thursday, October 9, 2008

He's just chillaxin'


I've been hesitant to post this other picture of Kimchi because when people look at it they go "OH MY GOD HE'S ENORMOUS" and then I have to spend time explaining that it's just the picture and that it's probably a really tiny chair and they still say "HE IS HUMONGOUS AND READY FOR COLLEGE" so whatever. Here it is. Yes, he looks really big but he's actually still wee baby sized. Although, I might show up and he'll be huge like Jonathan Winters was on "Mork And Mindy" and then you will all be right.

4 comments:

Allie said...

I love the little laid back pose there.

Anonymous said...

Well, even if he is a giant, at least he doesn't look like Jonathan Winters.

Anonymous said...

No matter what size he is he is sooo cute. I think is the camera angle.

Gwen said...

Buy an extra seat on the plane just in case.