Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Good, because I'm always edgy.

Okay, my horoscope man is FREAKING ME OUT. This is my horoscope today and no, I did not doctor it. If I had, it would say that I just won the lotto.

Pisces 4/30/08
Ahead: an uncertain future. Behind: a past you have clearly outgrown. You don't feel nervous? You should. You do feel nervous? You needn't! It's right to be edgy now. That is a way of showing respect for the enormity of your task. You're going to need more than confidence to get you where you need to be. You need the kind of concentration that only comes when adrenaline is flowing. That said, though, there is no way that you will ever want to turn back and go the way you came.

Spooky.

You too can have a stranger in your brain at www.cainer.com

3 comments:

Gwen said...

That is so appropriate for you right now that I agree, spooky. But also very good!

Post the link where you get your 'scope.

Allie said...

Wow. That is freaky -- I can see how it applies to what you're going though. Also, I'm a Pisces, and it totally applies to somethings I'm dealing with. And then I checked out the link and today's is so spot on that I'm getting goosebumps.

Amy, Jeff and the kimchis said...

Isn't he LIVING IN YOUR BRAIN?!