Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Um, HELLO PEOPLE. The comments still work, you know.

I have about 9 free seconds to post today so here goes:

-I have 5 pieces in the student art show and a little birdie told me I won something. I have no idea what or what place, but someone has diarrhea of the mouth.

-The Rock of Love reunion was fabulous and there was a fight and those skanks are FO REAL! More detail to come.

-Tomorrow is the return of Lost so prepare for a Lost Recap on Saturday. Depending on how my interview goes on Friday, it might go up earlier. Or I might be drunk by 3pm. Who knows.

-Our adoption homestudy has gone to the main office for processing and soon we'll get a letter telling us when the Korean office has received it and that's when we can start counting the days until little Kimchi comes home.

That's all I got. My brain is a pile of goo at this point and I have run out of coherent thoughts.

6 comments:

Allie said...

Congratulations on winning something!

Gwen said...

Okay, I have to admit that I came home a little drinky from happy hour Friday and was catching up on your site, reading and posting comments . . . until I laid down for just.one.second.to.rest.my.eyes . . . and then I woke up Sat morning in my clothes. I immediately turned on the laptop to see where I'd been and saw that I passed out here, mid-sentence commenting on the earthquake. Thanks for letting me sleep over. All apologies.

Gwen said...

My comment on the earthquake post compared the earthquake(s) to a roller coaster ride - now that I've survived one I want to do it again!

Gwen said...

1 post - 3 comments. Am I forgiven now?

Anonymous said...

Hey cool, you won a prize! Good luck on the interview tomorrow. I'll call you when I get home to see how it went.

Amy, Jeff and the kimchis said...

Thank you all my lovelies! Hi Allie!