Friday, March 28, 2008

I can hear an echo in here

Hello kiddies. I know I haven't been posting much lately and that's for two reasons. First, I'm hella busy with my schoolwork and I've managed to once again bite off more than I can chew, so and I have 0% free time now and these musings don't exactly write themselves you know. Secondly, I haven't really had much to write. I'm not really ever sure if I should write stuff that isn't a big deal because I wouldn't want to bore anyone but then I think that if you came here, you probably want to read it. But I'm still unsure and thusly, haven't written much. Maybe I should give the posts a level rating, like a threat level, so then you would know right away if it was a boring post or if something MAJOR happened. Lost Recap would be a RED LEVEL because of its great importance. But then how would I know what to classify the other, non-themed posts? Today I bought fake potato chips from Trader Joe's and they are AWESOME and I could eat about 9 bags in one sitting. This is major for me, people, big time stuff. I also might have a summer internship. That is also major, but you see how they differ. Anyway, this is my quandary. If anyone cares, I will try to write more stuff even if it's boring. Hey, maybe if you have trouble sleeping, you can go read my blog and then you'll get all tired again. It's win-win!

5 comments:

Gwen said...

Write more stuff. It's never boring.

Anonymous said...

Are you talking about the baked potato chips that actually look and taste like real potatoes and are crunchy like Krunchers? If so, those things ROCK.

Amy, Jeff and the kimchis said...

No, I speak of the "popped" potato chips that are neither baked nor fried. They are extruded and I am going to marry them.

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy, The bananas are a phenom. I have the Debbie Meyer green bags which help to keep produce fresh and they do work. I always like reading your blogs so keep them coming. Even you have a small audience we are all important.

Anonymous said...

I forgot the word though - Even though