Friday, March 7, 2008

There's a whole lotta houndstooth going on

Bad, bad, blogger. I'm so sorry for my absence lately but just rest assured that I have been absent from my right mind as well so it was probably for the best.

This was mid-term. This means that every stinking project I have been working on was due and I was behind on all of them. I spent that last 3 days staring bleary-eyed at the computer trying to "design" things and the last thing was turned in this morning. I think my brain finally turned to goo and I'll probably sneeze it out later today. We are also gearing up for our HOME STUDY tomorrow, which means I have been frantically cleaning everything so that I'm too busy to properly freak the hell out. Anyhoo dears, I'll have a nice long post for you tomorrow so I'm off to vacuum the ceiling fan. You never know where they'll want to look.

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Sounds like a rough week. Let me know when you're ready for more blue margaritas.

Good luck with the Home Study, homeslice. I know you'll rock it.