Monday, March 17, 2008

I'll be up in the gym just workin on my fitness..

Ew. I'm back to school this week. I was much less productive on my break than I had planned but what else is new. Going back to work or whatever after vacation is always such a bummer and this was my last hurrah as far as a break goes. It's nose to the grindstone after this, people.

On another school related note, I start an 8am class tomorrow, and while you dry your tears for me, know that it's an 8am GYM CLASS. I can barely muster the motivation to work out in the evening so I'm sure this will be just fantastic. I predict a foul mood on Tuesdays and Thursdays but I MIGHT have some buff arms. Who am I kidding. I have teacher arms and I plan on keeping it that way. Who needs tank tops, right? I like for my underarm fat to waddle in the breeze. It's classy.


I had my last home study visit yesterday. We're waiting for one little thing before we go
bazonkers with joy so I'll hopefully have a super awesome adoption post later this week. I don't want to jinx anything yet so keep your pants on.


No comments: