Thursday, October 11, 2007

My turn

Jeff's first post, yeah!
I am boring so don't expect too much. And my grammar stinks.
I am excited about going skiing in January so that is why I put up the above picture! It is from last years trip to Keystone.

Now I just have to get my fat butt off of the couch so I am not sucking wind @10,000 ft.

Amy won't go with me :(

Today I got an e-mail from a co worker that had this link;
http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/keyboard
It is a questionaire that give you the dirtiness of your keyboard in units of toilet seats!!
I didn't really think about it, but at work I eat at my desk at lunch most days, and I can't remember when I cleaned it last. Needless to say my keyboard was as dirty as 300 toilet seats!! Go there, you will clean your keyboard. And after reading my wifes last post, I wonder how dirty the school's keyboards are?


I copied and pasted my first HTML!! How fun was that??

Go me!

4 comments:

Amy, Jeff and the kimchis said...

Yay Honey!!!!! Posty!

Anonymous said...

I'll go skiing with you. I'm not as charming as your wife and I won't have sex with you, but I'm good for a few laughs and I will ski.

Anonymous said...

I've got you beat in the germ department. I have 1,977,360 germs on my computer. I blame all the germy rug rats at my work, along with their germy paws that always have to touch me. Your count is gonna go up too once Korea boy is here.

Gwen said...

I have 1,797,600 germs - about 360 toilets - and I felt my answers were on the conservative side. Gross.

Congrats on your first post and your first html link. Monday I'll teach you how to hypertext your links to other pages!!