Wednesday, October 10, 2007

deees-gusting

Okay, this story isn't meant to be mean but it may sound that way and I suppose I should apologize for that. I should also apologize for the grossness of it, but it needs to be told. I'll make it short.

There is a fellow at my school who has "issues". Well, today, while sitting at a computer that EVERONE uses, he blew his nose into his hand and proceeded to lick it off. He LICKED it off. He followed that up with a major finger excavation for dessert. Then he went back to using the computer. Did I mention that WE ALL USE THESE COMPUTERS? The instructor was in the room but said nothing, which I'm sure is difficult with his issues. Nevertheless, I am now forced to deal with wayward snot all over the mouse and keyboard.

I'm taking a bath in Purell right now.

No comments: