Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Clarification

I know the profile thing up there says that this blog is written by both Jeff and myself but I've since discovered that isn't true. I mentioned that he can feel free to post anytime now and his reaction was that of disinterest mingled with some mild irritation. After I prodded for a few minutes, he said fine, but he would only post instructions on changing your oil over and over. That is boring, therefore he isn't going to be encouraged to post anything going forward.

I just wanted to make that clarification considering he is the only one reading this. That is all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

See, I do read the blog, and honey I would love to contribute, you know an awesome photo essay of how to change the oil of a '97 Civic would rule. But see the main problem is that I do not know how to log into the account, I think that is your new G-mail account, so I cannot post other than this comment......................
Boo Hoo for me :(

Gwen said...

I don't want to be the one who proves Amy wrong, but I am reading, too! I was just checking my site meter and saw that you'd been over at my place! Cool digs over here. I'll be adding you to my cyber friends!! And expecting comments.

P.S. Can Jeff change the oil in a '99 Spyder?

Amy, Jeff and the kimchis said...

YEAH! Gwen is visitor #1!

Don't worry jeff brady, I will give you the magical key to enter.