Friday, April 24, 2009

Sliiiiiide to the left, sliiiiiiide to the right

So, Jeff and I took Kimchi to the park yesterday. There's really only one thing he can play on at this point, which is the slide. Jeff took pics of him last time but we actually remembered the video camera this time. PARENTING WIN! You would think that since I made a point to buy the tiniest camera I could find, I would just carry it around in case something awesome happens but that does not appear to be the case. If I could remember the camera I might also do something crazy like remember to bring my own bags to the grocery store but again I fail. Sorry earth, better luck next time. Where was I? Oh yeah, the park. So we got there and there were some older kids playing kind of wild (listen to me. I have tuned into my grandma) so we kept to the slide the whole time. Here's what happened the first time he went down:


Huh. Not so much. We worked on it a few times and finally by the end he was rocking this

Nice! He is a slide genius. Of course he is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK,
That first one is a riot!
Erin

jan the mom and grandmom said...

My heart was in my mouth on the first one. Just being a protective Gran I suppose. He is too cute.

Little Brr said...

That's hilarious! Glad to see he mastered it. Whew!