Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Wait.

Oh man, I'm on freaking pins and needles today. I have to keep telling myself that we may not get the travel call today and that we might have to wait a few more days and then I get into an argument with myself because I don't want to hear that crap and then there's a brain fight and now we aren't speaking. Great. We probably wouldn't hear anything until a bit later anyway, but if everything went as planned, he should have had his visa interview already since Seoul is 15 hours ahead of us. Crikey! Okay, I have to go try to focus and get some work done today. I'll update as needed. Here's a picture from http://www.cuteoverload.com/ to look at while we wait:




Awww....shhhhhhhh, he's on the phone.

UPDATE** Sorry, but there's no update except for my stress level, which is at about DEFCON 3 now. AACK. I'm so frustrated right now and don't tell me to be patient. Every time the phone rings I jump, which means I'm jumping alot because the phone rings her constantly. Le sigh. Okay, go back to looking at this damn puppy on the phone.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

My fingers are quietly crossed.

Allie said...

Thinking good thoughts about you getting the call today!