Friday, December 26, 2008

HOLLA-day Shout Out


Sorry for the super gap in posting but get used to it. Babies leave about 34 seconds a day free, so I will have very little time to post. Just know my life is mostly this:

-baby cries
-check/change poop diaper (because it's usually poop)
-feed said baby some kind of goop and/or bottle
-try to convince baby to sleep by offering money and jewels
-rinse and repeat

I've been meaning to send a big THANK YOU to everyone who has been so supportive of all of us over the last several months during our big journey to get Max. This has been quite an amazing time for us and we are really thankful to have all our friends and family along for the ride. We've had some really nice gestures bestowed upon us and again, I thank you all. We feel very lucky and we wish you all the absolute best fortune in 2009.


Last year I said (drunk) : "2008 IS GONNA BE GREAT!" and it was so much so. We had some major changes in our lives and for the most part, they helped us move in a positive direction.
That said, "2009 IS GONNA BE FINE!"

Cheers everyone!

love,

amy, jeff, max, cleo & zoey

2 comments:

Gwen said...

I think I speak for all of us when I say that we were honored to be a part of your journey.

I'm hoping for stupendous in 2009.

Connie said...

DUH -- now I know how to spell kimchi!! Hang in there. We are doing all of this just a couple miles down 44. . . Great to see pics of Max at HOME. He is super cute with a nice devil in his eye!