Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Ready

So it's almost 11pm, we're at my sister's house and we're ready to go. Well sorta. I'm sure there's stuff I forgot but I'm hoping they won't be missed. We have to leave for the airport at like 4:30 am or some crap so I'm not sure if I'm going to bother going to bed. I have a lot of time in the air to nap. It only took three trips to Target, four trips to Walmart, a trip to the mall and two visits to Walgreens to get us ready for this thing. I'm alternating between totally freaking out and kind of melancholy. Everything is going to change. I'm good with change, though. I like change. Change is what make life interesting. I hope.

We should have internet access while we're gone so I'm hoping to be able to post often.

I bid thee adieu. Wish us luck.

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Bon chance! Travel safe.