Friday, September 19, 2008

Everybody's workin' for the weekend, I'm workin' for the man

Yowza, I can't believe it's Friday already. Thank the freaking LORD. We've had stuff pretty much every night this week and I feel all discombobulated. We've had good and bad news on the baby front. Little Kimchi had to have surgery a couple weeks ago, nothing horrible, but surgery is surgery and the fact that he's there and we're here is brutal. On the good side, we finally got our fingerprint approval so our paperwork can finally move forward. Honestly I'm not really sure what is next because there are so many forms to fill out and get processed and I don't know what most of them do. I just fill it out and sign. I may be buying a boat and not know it. We're planning on being ready on December 1, so it's on. It's totally on. We're going to finish painting the room this weekend and next weekend we're trekking up to Chicago to visit my own personal mecca, IKEA. I've been toting a crib around in my car all week, which I'm sure is great for fuel efficiency, so that comes out tonight and we're going to assemble it on Sunday. I think once the crib is there I will freak out.

Tonight is cake night. My brother in law's birthday was Tuesday so I'm making him a car. Well, actually I'm making his car. I hope he isn't reading this because if so, SURPRISE BROTHER! Check back this weekend for pics.

No comments: