Monday, July 7, 2008

Pisces, July 7, 2008

Here's my horoscope for today:

"Some plans come to fruition. Others don't. We can take a simplistic view and decide to celebrate when there's a clear connection between intention and accomplishment, and to feel miserable when there is not. But if we were truly wise and blessed with the ability to see life from a more cosmic perspective, we might not be so sure of this. Often our greatest gifts stem directly from moments of sudden chaos. Here comes something crazy. It will yet turn out to make perfect sense. "

What the hell does this mean horoscope man?? So if I accomplish something, I shouldn't really be all happy that I didn't suck but when the shit hits the fan, I should be wise enough to think something good will come of it and not freak out?? I'm confused. My whole freaking life is chaos so where are my presents. Oh and the whole "here comes something crazy" part?! Jesus dude, I'm already super-paranoid and now I have this?! Really? REALLY?!
Thanks a lot.

No comments: