Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I WILL be your father figure

Pisces, July 9, 2008:

Shortly after a plane takes off, there comes a scary moment. The ground is failing away, but the sky is not near enough. There's no turning back, but there's no proof yet that you're airborne. We find you now in a similarly tense frame of mind. You hope you're doing the right thing, you know you have passed a point of no return, but you still await a sign of success. Soon you will get all the reassurance and inspiration you need and deserve. Meanwhile, keep trusting and moving.

Okay, now that's better.

Okay kiddies, I'm off to Chicago with LM, Mike & Brian to see George Michael. I'm super excited since I've been waiting to see him since 1988. Please don't bring me down or leave me hanging on like a yo-yo. Not that any of you will miss me since no one reads or comments anymore. "sniff" That's okay, I know you're busy. I'll post all about our adventure when we get back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wrong you little Chica - I read everyday and am filled with disappointment when you have no new words of wisdom.

Gwen said...

Have fun! Don't forget to wake me up before you go-go!

Allie said...

Wow. These horoscopes freak me out.