Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tricks are for kids.

So, let's put all weird medical drama aside and focus on something really important, Max's new trick. He did this once before when my mom and I were at lunch and then again last weekend, although with the latter we got a 'TA-DA" and a leg lift for extra difficulty points. Jeff and I were almost crying from laughter because he's really serious business with this. I wish I could take credit for teaching him such valuable life lessons but this was all Yo Gabba Gabba. They have a segment called "Cool Tricks" and he was fascinated by the kid that did this. Who says TV is bad for kids?!


2 comments:

Kait said...

I say that trick earns a solid ten! Go Max!

My kids have this thing for Yo Gabba Gabba and my thing I mean deep seeded love and obsession.

And your medical drama? Weird. Like, seriously weird. I hope you're okay and it was just a one time thing.

Allie said...

Woah! That is awesome! I can't believe he can do that when he's still so young!