Friday, August 8, 2008

TGIF

Ahoy mateys! So this was week one of many (I hope) at my new job. So far I am really happy with the people and the place. I was pretty much thrown head first into the fray within 20 minutes of getting there on my first day so it's been pretty crazy. I've mostly been doing drawings and I'm going to try to re-teach myself Autocad this weekend (pray for me). I don't have much more to say because I know people get fired for saying shit about their jobs and while I COULD tell some interesting stories, I'll reserve them for another time. Maybe.

I have a cake to start on this weekend so I'll post pics next week. I have several more orders in the hopper so prepare your eyes for their magical feast.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

I've been on pins and needles all week waiting to find out how it went. I'm serious. Look at your site meter and see if I didn't click over here every 8 minutes checking for an update. It seems I need to call for the good scoop.

Allie said...

Congrats on your first week!