Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My hand hurts from the filling out of boxes

Well, the paperwork is done. We are heading to the notary today and then to FedEx tomorrow and off they will go. Yikes! They've been telling us that we have about a 3-6 month wait from this point before we get the call to travel, but I spoke to a family that just got their baby 2 weeks ago and they said they only waited 3 months. Holy lord that is fast. You know, this whole thing is so freaking surreal and now we're panicking because we have no nursery and no gear and no idea about how to take care of a wee baby because they don't come with an instruction booklet. I checked. I don't know if I mentioned this or not but we've decided to go to Korea and get him instead of having him brought here. Or as we say in my house, we're going to do carry-out instead of delivery. OH SNAP! Why do I keep associating this baby with food? Because I have a problem, that's why. Anyway, that's where we stand right now. Supposedly if we're going to get another picture, we'll get it in about 3-4 weeks from now so let's keep our fingers crossed. I'm sure this kid looks nothing like the picture we have anymore and I want to make sure I pick up the right one. I KEED, I KEED.

No comments: