Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I hope there are elves. Keebler elves.

So, I've been a bit under the weather for the last few days but tonight I'm packing my roll of toilet paper, otherwise known as hillbilly kleenex (only the best!), and braving the coldness to take Max to see Santy Claus. We saw him for about 2 seconds at the mall a couple weeks ago because I wanted to gauge his reaction so I could be prepared. As we know, Max is allergic to being still and sitting quietly so I don't know how this will go down. I hope Santy has some Aflac or something in case Max goes gonzo on him and tries to debeard him. He didn't seem scared or anything before but he likes to surprise us so I make no guarantees.

I'll post some pics tomorrow (unless you already see them on the news under the headline "Toddler Goes Crazy On Mall Santa.")

No comments: