Sunday, May 10, 2009

Cake Alert - Mother's Day Edition

So, today is my first official Mother's Day. In past years I would get cards from the dogs but this year, Max went to Walgreens all by himself and bought me a card. He also picked up the under the bed shoe storage thing from the As Seen On TV aisle. He is very thoughtful and apparently, dislikes my shoe clutter. Jeff let me sleep in (well, until 7:30) and then made us all pancakes and then gave me yet another present. He bought me a kick ass airbrush kit for my cake making! It's super cool and I'm excited to start airbrushing the shit out of everything. LOOK OUT.

This post is also a cake alert so go there, http://www.theatomiccakeco.blogspot.com/, and look.

To all you mothers out there, happy motherlovers day!

1 comment:

LM said...

heehee. Jeff told me about the airbrush kit. That is super awesome. I can't wait to see what you do with that. Happy Moms Day.