Monday, January 25, 2010

Somebody get me a St. Joseph statue, STAT!

So, I haven't posted in a while because we've been in a frenzy getting our house ready to go on the market. It's officially going up in 14 days, so I have 14 days to find somewhere to store the endless storage tubs filled with all the priceless crap we've accumulated over the last 10 years. And paint my ceiling. Through this process I must also figure out how to convince Max to help keep the house clean. He will keep it clean for approximately 14 seconds now, which means when I get a call that an agent is coming over in an hour or something, I will totally not lose my shit freaking out over cleaning up his mess. Nope, I'll be totally calm.

This shall be an interesting endeavor. I kinda can't believe we're doing this.

No comments: