So, it's now January 5, 2011 and we've been PATIENTLY waiting nearly 6 MONTHS for Mia's paperwork and I'm going to go clinically insane if I don't hear anything soon. I read that there have been a batch of emigration permits submitted, but we don't know if one of them is for us. I will continue to update as I get info (or cry if I don't get any) so stay tuned (unless you have a life, in which case, carry on.)
Look, we've been waiting so long Picard up there grew a damn beard! LET'S GET ON WITH IT ALREADY.